Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|-Server Rates: EXP:500x - FEXP:3000x - DROP:200x - PENYA:300x-|-Rebirth System - Custom Shops - More NPC's - Server v12 - Server: Intel Pentium 4 - 1GB RAM - 1.80 GHz-|

2 posters

Snoopie's GM App

Rawr

Snoopie's GM App Empty Snoopie's GM App

Post  Rawr Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Name - Alexis May

Job - School

Location - New Zealend

Why I want to be a GM - I would like to be a GM on this server because iv been playing for a bit and
    really like this server.I want to help and see this community grow and flourish into a great server to play
    were many people can come and have fun, and I would sincerley like to help that happen.

Why im qualified to be a GM - Im truley a nice person and have had a lot of GM exp. iv been a GM on 12
    different servers for 4+ months each but they always ended up closing. I know every GM code there is to know
    and know how to fix in-game bugs with people's charecters

PS: i know i have 1 post but i hope that dosnt matter

Thanx 4 reading ^_~
    Biomed
    Biomed

Snoopie's GM App Empty Re: Snoopie's GM App

Post  Biomed Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

im interestead in you ingame bug fix experience, show us what bugs you have seen in other games scripts, make suggestions and stay with us some time, this way you proove that you are here to help and not only for fun.

This server is counting on people like you, so dont let it down.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:03 pm