Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|-Server Rates: EXP:500x - FEXP:3000x - DROP:200x - PENYA:300x-|-Rebirth System - Custom Shops - More NPC's - Server v12 - Server: Intel Pentium 4 - 1GB RAM - 1.80 GHz-|

2 posters

Gm Application

skilled

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  skilled Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 am

Real Name James(known as Skilled in flyff)

Job:Carpenter/Joiner

Home Address:Scotland

Email Add:baby.j17@hotmail.com

GMT:Greenwich mean time :London

Rules:Il Help Someone in need finding items to level with but will not give out
    Free items to anyone.

Maximum time online:11hours

Maximum days online:7days per week

Why do you want to become a GM: To help the needed, with problems they may have finding where to level and leveling equipment

Experience and Background being a GM:I had access on GM account on faith server enjoyed holding a few events and helping people with questions that they had to ask.I use to be a GM on another server but its gotten boring alot of server wipes on it and all that >.>.

FlyFF exp:I have played flyff for over 4 years now

Why should we get you as a GM:I am Someone you can trust with anything. Helping players in game needing buffs. Helping new gamers use the website to change their jobs.

Brag about yourself here ^_^:I have been a carpenter for 2 years working hard keeping to the rules on work sites. If i am accepted as a Gm i can hold events for others that may want to take a break from the hard leveling life. I can be trusted to keep people to the set rules. Anyone not keeping to the rules i.e. glitchers and hackers should be taught a lesson. I am a member that will Keep everyone happy and have a good time while playing flyff keeping everyone buffed when they need it.

Known Commands: Every Single one Razz

Thanks for reading Very Happy
    kyo45

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  kyo45 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 am

Real Name Mark(known as Skilled in flyff)

work:Main/computer shop

Home Address:Scotland

Email Add:kyolatorre@yahoo.com

GMT:Greenwich mean time :London

Rules:Il Help Someone in need finding items to level with but will not give out
    Free items to anyone.

Maximum time online:11hours

Maximum days online:7days per week

Why do you want to become a GM: To help the needed, with problems they may have finding where to level and leveling equipment

Experience and Background being a GM:I had access on GM account on faith server enjoyed holding a few events and helping people with questions that they had to ask.I use to be a GM on another server but its gotten boring alot of server wipes on it and all that >.>.

FlyFF exp:I have played flyff for over 4 years now

Why should we get you as a GM:I am Someone you can trust with anything. Helping players in game needing buffs. Helping new gamers use the website to change their jobs.

Brag about yourself here ^_^:I have been a carpenter for 2 years working hard keeping to the rules on work sites. If i am accepted as a Gm i can hold events for others that may want to take a break from the hard leveling life. I can be trusted to keep people to the set rules. Anyone not keeping to the rules i.e. glitchers and hackers should be taught a lesson. I am a member that will Keep everyone happy and have a good time while playing flyff keeping everyone buffed when they need it.

Known Commands: Every Single one Razz

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:25 pm