Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|-Server Rates: EXP:500x - FEXP:3000x - DROP:200x - PENYA:300x-|-Rebirth System - Custom Shops - More NPC's - Server v12 - Server: Intel Pentium 4 - 1GB RAM - 1.80 GHz-|

4 posters

relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps

Ozma

relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps Empty relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps

Post  Ozma Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 am

hey ^^ since i cant log in for a bit ive decided to make a couple of suggestions Smile ive noticed you have moonstones and sunstones in one of the shops. these are great of course but when you do get your bloody wep to +10 its time for the next stage the almighty ultimate bloody wep Razz so i was thinking it would be good to throw in some shining oriculums in the same shop so that we can upgrade them Smile also some gems would be nice lol (diamonds topaz etc.) thanks for your time Smile
    blor
    blor

relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps Empty Re: relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps

Post  blor Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 am

Shining Oricalcums are coming in to the game, I THINK.

You can make jewels Wink. Find 120 weapons for Diamonds. Make the lvl 120 weapon forst +10 before making jewels of it, you'll receive more jewels then.
    IhToN
    IhToN
    Admin

relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps Empty Re: relating to bloody weps> ultimate weps

Post  IhToN Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Oricalkum are coming, but with problem, i tested in a shop of SM and it doesn't work (i've a mistake in the NPC Shop...)

Give me more time ^^
    Biomed
    Biomed

Post  Biomed Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

We asure you that we are doing the best, any suggestions are very well welcomed, we are here to please players. But everything takes time, we ask time to our developers and scripting team. Thanks Again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:57 pm